Ingredients – Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound bow tie pasta, preferably whole wheat or spelt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 green onions, both green and white parts, chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ripe cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 1/4 to 1/3 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain, but do not rinse the pasta. Place hot pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add avocado, green onions, feta, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over the warm pasta. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm or cold.
Recipe Reference wholefoods.com