“All sorrows are less with Bread”
- 1 packet (1 ounce) of Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 2-1/4 baking mix, such as Bisquick®
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green chilies
- 2/3 cup beer (I recommend Shiner Blonde® , have to keep it in state!)
- In mixing bowl, combine dressing mix, baking mix, cheese and green chilies.
- Add beer; stir until well-blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned
Recipe Reference hiddenvalley.com