“Anybody who doesn’t think that the best hamburger place in the world is in his home town is a sissy.”
Ingredients – 24 Sliders
- 1/2 cup dried onion flakes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Fresh pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 1 package of whole wheat miniature hamburger buns
- Evenly spread the onions on the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Gently press the ground beef on top of the onion flakes. Press evenly making one giant patty.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, sauté sliced onions and mushrooms in olive oil, about 5 minutes
- Once the meat is done, use a paper towel to pat the excess grease from the top of the patty.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut into 24 small square patties
- Place each patty on a bun, add onions, mushrooms and blue cheese to create a buffalo style slider! Add a toothpick to each slider and enjoy!
What’s a great addition to your Buffalo Style Sliders??