Penne- a type of tubular pasta having diagonally cut ends.
Ingredients – Serves 6
- 2 cups dried penne pasta
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook penne according to directions on package, then drain and set aside to let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine feta cheese, basil, 1 1/2 cups of the pasta sauce and pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer pasta to bowl with cheese mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Spread the remaining 1/2 cup of pasta sauce over the bottom of a 7-x11-inch baking dish. Add pasta mixture into dish and spread out evenly. Drizzle remaining sauce over the top, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
- Bake until golden brown and hot throughout, about 30 minutes.
Recipe Reference wholefoods.com