- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared white frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) bar white-chocolate flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a small scoop to form balls of the white cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set. Add sprinkles.