“Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!”
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 generous tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Milk chocolate kisses unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or line a few cookie sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine both sugars and butter in a large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add egg, vanilla extract, and salt; continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low, add flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Beat until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. If dough is too soft, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes-1 hour. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll dough balls in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place two inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Immediately press 1 kiss into the middle of each cookie and sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over top while they’re still warm. Remove from cookie sheets and cool on rack.
Recipe Reference noshandtell.com