“You never forget a beautiful thing that you have made. Even after you eat it, it stays with you – always.”
- 8 small zucchini OR 2 large zucchini
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbs fresh dill
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup cream OR half &half
- 3 tbs chives, minced
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Julienne the zucchini, place in a strainer, sprinkle with the salt and drain for 15 minutes. Squeeze and towel out the excess moisture.
- In a blender, put the olive oil, lemon juice, dill and cream.
- Blend until creamy and all the ingredients are fully incorporated into a creamy dressing.
- Toss the zucchini with the sauce (amount determined by taste).
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives and feta cheese. Grind pepper over mixture to taste.