“…no one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.”
Key is to use fresh-home grown Dill!!
- 8 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes in a steamer basket, and set in a pan over an inch of boilingwater. Cover, and steam for about 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, dill, garlic, and salt. Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and pour the seasoned butter over them. Toss gently until they are well-coated.