“Cooking is like love; it should be entered into with abandon or not at all.”
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets, blanched and cooled
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add broccoli, tomatoes, green onions, pine nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.
- Top with feta cheese and serve.
JKMRecipe Reference wholefoods.com