“…operational proof…it’s all theory until you see for yourself whether or not something works.”
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh Dill
- 4 ounces cucumbers, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse salmon fillets under cold running water and place them in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and water over the salmon and place in the center of the over. Bake until done, when the fish turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork – about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix ingredients for sauce in a small bowl. Serve fish fillets hot with the sauce on the side.