“It’s my adventure, my trip, my journey, and I guess my attitude is…let the chips fall where they may.”
Ingredients – Sweet Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice potato with a mandoline; they should be no more than 1/8-inch thick, use the thinnest setting.
- Arrange slices on baking sheets so they don’t overlap. Spray with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake chips until they begin to lightly brown, 15-20 minutes. Cool on a rack and serve.
Ingredients – Chipotle Rance
- 4 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp light ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
Preparation – Chipotle Ranch
1. Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Combine.
JKMRecipe Reference weightwatchers.com Recipe Reference vittlesandbits.blogspot.com