“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine oatmeal, applesauce, egg and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, drop 2 tablespoons of the batter into the skillet to form each of pancakes, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Cook, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat as needed.
- Transfer pancakes to plates, serve with maple syrup.
JKMRecipe Reference wholefoods.com