“A couple hundred years ago Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that ’til tomorrow, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity; you’d think we’d pay more attention to what he had to say.”
- 2 cups prepared brown rice
- 2 cups chopped poached chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn and peas)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 3 teaspoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Whisk egg with 1 teaspoon oil in a small dish then set aside.
- Heat remaining teaspoon oil in the wok then add frozen vegetables and green onions. Stir fry until tender, about 2 minutes, then add garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Push vegetables to the side of the wok then add egg and peanut oil mixture into the center and scramble.
- Add poached chicken, rice, and soy sauce to wok. Toss well to combine.
A Great side to this Dish: Egg Drop Soup!
JKMRecipe Reference iowagirleats.com