“In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.”
- Pre-made organic pizza curst (large or two personal sizes)
- 3-6 tbsp of Buffalo sauce
- 1 sweet potato, baked or cooked in the microwave until tender throughout (cook like you are preparing a sweet baked potato)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Blue cheese (crumbled)
*Blue Cheese is the Key Ingredient
- Brush on half of the buffalo sauce, then cover the pizza with the mashed sweet potato as evenly as possible. Brush on the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and pine nuts.
- Place pizza into the oven for 6 – 8 minutes under the pre-heated broiler. Watch it closely, take it out when the cheese is browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the blue cheese as evenly as possible.
- Serve immediately.
JKMRecipe Reference food52.com