“Cooking done with care is an act of love.”
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp. low-sodium/light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 16 small square wonton wrappers
- 16 raisins
- Sweet & Sour sauce or Chinese-style hot mustard, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For filling, combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers and raisins in a bowl. Mix until uniform. Set aside.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set that aside as well.
- Lay two wrappers flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon a heaping 1/2 tbsp. of filling into the center of each wrapper.
- Add one raisin to each wonton.
- Moisten all four edges of each wrapper by dabbing your fingers in water and going over the edges smoothly. Fold the bottom left corner of each wrapper to meet the top right corner, forming a triangle and enclosing the filling. Press firmly on the edges to seal. Repeat with all remaining wrappers and filling, gently placing each wonton flat on the baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of the wontons with nonstick spray or olive oil in a spritzer.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through, until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
- Dip your wontons in some sweet & sour sauce or hot mustard.
JKMRecipe Reference hungrygirl.com