“Usually one’s cooking is better than one thinks it is; We are our own worst critic”
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a glass casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cut off the tough ends of each asparagus spear.
- Lightly beat egg whites in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add Panko, flour and cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper as desired.
- Coat each asparagus spear in egg whites, then lay in the Panko mixture and thoroughly cover; repeat this process if needed. Place spears in the glass dish.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
JKMRecipe Reference howsweeteats.com