“Just like becoming an expert in wine–you learn by drinking it. You learn about great food by finding the best there is, whether simple or luxurious.”
- 1 pound medium red potatoes, sliced
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and lemon with 3 teaspoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Roast on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, tossing halfway through, until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine parsley, bread crumbs, horseradish, carrots, 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
- Season tilapia fillets all over with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and top with carrot mixture.
- Remove potatoes and lemons from the baking sheet and keep warm.
- Coat class backing dish with non-stick spray, arrange tilapia fillets in the dish. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and lemons.
JKMRecipe Reference wholefoods.com