“Once you have mastered a technique, you barely have to look at a recipe again”
Ingredients – 28 Bars
- 1 pouch of pre-packaged oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 jar of blueberry spread
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of a 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and 1 egg with an electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms. Press in to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Spread spreadable blueberries over partially cooled crust. Sprinkle with blueberries. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. For bars, cut into 7 rows by 4 rows.
Recipe Reference Betty Crocker- it’s Summer!