“One should eat to live, not live to eat”
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 12 ounce package firm silken tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp dijion mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Whole wheat or multi-grain bread, toasted
- 3/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Wrap the drained tofu in a paper towel. Gently press out excess water.
- In a medium bowl, using a fork, finely chop the tofu. Add the mayonnaise, snipped chives, chopped celery, dijion mustard and turmeric. Mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the tofu salad onto 4 slices of whole wheat bread, top with sprouts. Serve.
Recipe Reference foodandwine.com