Ingredients – One Dozen Biscuits
- 2 ½ cups Bisquick baking mix
- ¾ cup cold whole milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 stick)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese
Bush on Top:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don’t want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ¼ teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don’t over mix.
- Drop approximately ¼-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ½ teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter.
Recipe Reference abcnews.go.com