“If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it”
- 1 bunch of kale
- EV olive oil in an oil spritzer
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Line kale pieces on a cookie sheet, make sure they are not touching.
- Coat both sides of the kale pieces with EVOO; use any oil spritzer. Then season with sea salt to taste.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 12 minutes.