“You can’t just eat good food. You’ve got to talk about it too. And you’ve got to talk about it to somebody who understands that kind of food.”
- Spring roll wrappers
- 1 cup of cooked finely chopped chicken
- 1/3 head of green cabbage, shredded
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup rice vermicelli
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Chopped peanuts
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of chili paste (more if desired for spice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- For peanut sauce, combine all ingredients is a bowl. Use hand blender to mix until smooth.
- Submerge 1 spring roll wrappers at a time in hot water until pliable, about 15 seconds, place on a wet cutting board. Add equal portions of chicken, cabbage, green onions, cilantro, carrots and rice vermicelli to the spring roll wrapper. Top with chopped peanuts. Gently wrap the spring roll. Repeat this process as needed.
- Serve with peanut sauce and enjoy!