“Invest in what’s real. Clean as you go. Drink while you cook. Make it fun. It doesn’t have to be complicated. It will be what it will be.”
- 1 cup uncooked long brown grain rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions; cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, peas, red pepper, onions and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
JKMRecipe Reference tasteofhome.com